Tuesday

Rule One

letters.words.sounds. 
I am at their mercy. They have the power. I just use them.

I use them and they use me. 
That is how all relationships work in this world. You can deny it. Be scared.
I would rather be honest and say that we have no reason to keep people in our lives if we aren't getting something out of the deal. They will use you too, if that makes you feel any better.

It’s kind of cute how mad this makes you. Because once you really think about it, you know I’m right. 
don’t let it worry you, let it empower you. Use this fact, so to speak.
Once you accept this fact, you will know why people leave. At least that’s something.

There is one person who will never leave you, if you want me to stay.

This is why I like to be used by the letters and words and sounds. They won’t leave either.
After all, they're just words, up for grabs, use as you please.