Saturday

narcoleptic&afraid of the dark


I won't lie, not now. Yeah I'm scared. But it is how it is. I'm not perfect, I'm going to fuck up.
But I will brush myself off, I always keep going. 
And really all I'm asking for is you to be here. I’m asking for this moment.

I want to change the world with you. Right now as I write. Right now as you read. 
Let’s achieve the impossible. Change EVERYTHING.

Maybe that is too much for you. I have never met a heart that could bear it.
If these sleepless nights have taught me anything it is that I am heartless. 
And yes I’m going to break and yes I’m going to fall, so let’s not delay the inevitable. 
It is up to you to join me.
This isn’t love, this isn’t pain. This is adventure.
More than I have ever wanted to sleep, I have wanted to find someone who will stay up with me.
I thought it could be you. But here I go putting on the pressure. We were just here to have a good time. 

It's starting to look like this insomniac decided to take a big plunge into serious.
(we liked you much better when you were mysterious and cynical)
yea, me too.
If every person was made in a pair, 
my other half would be narcoleptic & afraid of the dark.
Just ‘cause god would like a laugh.