Wednesday

When The Curious Girl Realizes She Is Under Glass

Sometimes I feel like that curious girl. Maybe I was always more like Alice than I wanted to believe. A little too strange, a little too curious, and I know I must be mad. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here.
"But no matter what I would do in an attempt to replace, all the pills that I take trying to balance my brain, I have seen the curious girl with that look on her face, so surprised she stares out from her display case" -Conor Oberst

Are you out there:
watching me breathe?
Listening intently on air?
Watching the motion of a chest heave?
Feeling a heart sink?

I don't mind the audience.
Insomnia gets lonely,.
I always prefer making a scene.
Keep watching, you don't want to miss
what happens next.

Come and taste these lips,
I promise they're sweet.

Oh, & I still smell like vanilla.